Welcome back! We’re excited to be reopening our services to you.
Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please click the link below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- We’ll have spaces for a maximum of 10 people in all Group Fitness classes
- Bookings will open 3 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Group Fitness classes
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Yoga or Pilates class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you shower before you visit the centre, arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.
Group Fitness Rates
- $12.50 – Casual User Class
- $9.50 – Member User Class
Note: we will confirm you hold a membership prior to, or on arrival to your booking
Our group fitness timetable is displayed below, so please check out what classes will be available. We’re excited to return our group fitness classes for you to book and will be continually monitoring participation and demand in classes as we're open and look forward to introducing more classes to meet the demand as we welcome you back to the Centre.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes. Download our group fitness PDF timetable.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $12.50 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $9.50