Welcome back! We’re excited to be reopening our services to you.
Due to the current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions.
For Group Fitness these safety measures include:
- We’ll have spaces for a maximum of 20 people in all Group Fitness classes
- Masks must be worn by all visitors and staff in our Centre except when swimming, eating, drinking or exercising. We ask that you ensure you wear your mask at all times in line with government restrictions
- Bookings will open 3 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will be scheduled to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Group Fitness classes
- We provide alcohol-based sanitisation wipes throughout our health and wellness facilities and ask all equipment is wiped down before and after use
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Body Balance, Pilates or Yoga class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one-hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you shower before you visit the centre, arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.
Our group fitness timetable is displayed below, so please check out what classes will be available. We’re excited to return our group fitness classes for you to book and will be continually monitoring participation and demand in classes as we re open and look forward to introducing more classes to meet the demand as we welcome you back to the Centre.
Group Fitness Rates
- $12.50 – Casual User Class
- $9.50 – Member User Class
- Membership Opt-In Reactivation is available – members should refer to their emails on how to reactive or call us on 03 5446 9222.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes 5 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $12.50 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $9.50