Our child care program is open to members and casual visitors seeking care for their children.
Children are supervised by qualified carers in a dedicated interactive space equipped with games and toys. We provide children with the opportunity to socialise in a family/multi-age setting, where they can explore new experiences in a stimulating and caring environment. We welcome children from 6 weeks old.
We offer two styles of care in our centre: Sessional Care and Occasional Care.
- Sessional Care: for parents and carers who are planning to stay within the centre while their child is in care.
- Occasional Care: for parents and carers who would like to pursue activities outside the centre while their child is in care.
So whether you’re attending a weekly group fitness class or have an offsite appointment, we have care options to meet your needs.
1:5 for infants under 3 years
1:15 for children over 3 years
Session 1: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Session 2: 10:30AM – 12:00 PM
Weekdays: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Public Holidays: Closed
We may close for up to 4 weeks over the Christmas period.
Types of Care
We offer two styles of care: Sessional Care and Occasional Care.
- Sessional care: for parents and carers who are planning to stay within the centre while their child is in care.
- Occasional care: for parents and carers who would like to pursue activities outside the centre while their child is in care.
Bookings are a minimum of 1.5 hours for both types styles of child care.
Prices for Sessional Care (for parents and carers using our facilities) and Occassional Care (for parents and carers leaving the facility) are the same. So you can access quality, affordable child care no matter what your plans are.
Member 1.5 hour session
$8.80 Non-member 1.5 hour session
Member 1.5 hours
$16.00 Non-member 1.5 hours $19.00
Fees must be paid:
- By debit or credit card over the phone or in person.
Bookings are essential. Call us on 1300 760 379 or come in and see one of our friendly staff.
Enrolment, Bookings and Cancellations
For each child you wish to enrol in our child care service, you need to:
- Fill out the enrolment form
- Provide an original birth certificate, Immunisation History Statement, and other supporting documents (for example, a Health Care Card or anaphylaxis management plan) where necessary
- Please bring these forms into the centre.
We recommend an orientation meeting with our Children's Service staff to:
- Give you a tour of the creche
- Check your enrolment form and supporting documents
- Discuss your child's needs and your expectations.
This can be arranged at reception or by calling the centre on 1300 760 379 during business hours
Once enrolled, you can make a booking in person or by calling the centre on 1300 760 379 during business hours. Bookings can be made up to a week in advance. Bookings are essential and can be made on a casual or permanent basis. Please understand when using casual bookings that places may not always be available.
Fees must be paid when you book.
If possible, please give us 24 hours notice of cancellations. Where that's not possible, please let us know by 7.30am on the day of your booked session.
If cancellation occurs within 24 hours due to illness, we will offer a credit on presentation of a Doctor's Certificate.
What to Bring
Bring all the things your child will need during their care. Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with your child's name. If your child is on medication, please hand this directly to staff when you arrive.
Infants and toddlers
- Bottle (with expressed milk, pre-made formula or cow's milk as required)
- Healthy snack or lunch
- Water bottle or sippy cup
- Dummy in sealed container, if required
- Nappies, wipes and plastic bags
- Change of clothes
- Sun-safe hat - we recommend the legionnaire style (brim at the front, flap at the back)
- Comfort item (soft toy or blanket), if required
- Sleeping sheet set or blanket for nap time, if required
- Healthy snack or lunch
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes (some types of play may be messy)
- Extra pairs of underwear, especially if toilet training
- Sun-safe hat
Do NOT bring
- Fizzy drinks, lollies or chocolates - unless specifically requested for a special celebration
- Nuts or Nutella - we have a nut-free policy to avoid anaphylaxis
- Toys - unless they are comfort items. If you bring toys, we'll remove them and give them to you when you collect your child
Guidelines for child care
Help us run a safe and welcoming child care service by following our guidelines.
- Do not bring your child if they are unwell
- Sign in when you arrive, and out when you leave
- Ensure you bring all the things your child will need for the session
- Label all your child's belongings