Excited for summer but not sure how to overindulge without regret? Going on a holiday and hate feeling like you have to restart upon returning? The Healthy Habits seminar covers how you can maintain healthy nutritional habits without diets or detoxing, and get enjoy the most out of the holidays.
This seminar is also a great opportunity to ask specific nutrition questions in relation to your own lifestyle and eating regime.
Date: Wednesday, 27 November
Time: 6:15 pm
Come along to our upcoming Nutrition Seminar. Learn about healthy habits and how you can incorporate them into your lifestyle to feel happier and healthier.
Suitable to anyone interested in nutrition and exercise, this seminar will answer questions such as:
- Do I need to detox after Christmas?
- Do I have to eat breakfast?
- Should I be doing intermittent fasting?
- Is it a good idea to fast?
- Everyones talking about Keto - should I give it a try?
- What about protein powders?
Remember, all members can bring along a friend for FREE!
Complete the form below to sign up